Complete PVC waterproofing kit with a traditional liner!
- 30 mil thick PVC liner, available 5' wide by 4', 5', 6', 7', 8' or 9' long, or 6' wide by 6', 7', 8', 9' or 10' long.
- Meets ASTM specifications and is IAPMO Listed.
- Made from PolyVinyl Chloride.
- Tile cannot be bonded directly to the PVC liner. A mortar bed must be installed over the liner, then tile.
- The pan liner needs to be slopped or the system will not effectively drain the water to the weep holes in the drain, thus increasing the potential for mold growth in the corners and throughout the mortar bed. We recommend the Pre-Pitch and Quick Pitch to help give the correct slope.
- Be careful not to puncture the pan liner with nails or screws, especially while installing the curb. We recommend the Kirb Perfect to finish your curb to eliminate the possibility of any nails puncturing the liner on the top or inside walls of shower curbs.
This kit contains:
- 1 x Pre-Pitch Kit + 2 singles
- 1 x 30" Kirb-Perfect Kit
- 1 x Quick-Pitch Kit + 2 singles
- 1 x Weep Hole Protector
- 1 x Oatey 3 part drain assembly (OR upgrade to EBBE drain assembly with 4" square grate and Universal Center Ring)
- 2 x Dam Corners
- 1 x 30 mil PVC liner either 5' or 6' wide to the length you require
Whenever you are building a shower pan, you need to do a water test to ensure there are no leaks. After installing the PVC liner and curb, plug the drain, fill the shower pan and mark the level the water comes to. Wait 24 hours to ensure there are no punctures or leaks.