- Low-profile design allows for installation in tight spaces
- Drain body solvent welds over 2" or inside 3" Sch. 40 DWV pipe
- Reversible clamping collar is secured with 4 stainless steel bolts into brass inserts
- 2" IPS threaded strainer barrel is adjustable to allow for easy height adjustment
- Weep holes in the drain assembly allow drainage from the pan liner
- Round drain barrel accommodates 4-1/4" Universal Snap-Tite Strainers available in a variety of designer finishes
Any time you are building a shower pan you need to do a water test, this is after the pan and curb are in plug the drain, put water mark level and wait 24 hrs to make sure there are no leaks.