The USG DUROCK Shower System is a fully bonded waterproofing system for tiled shower installations. It is designed to control moisture independently of the tile covering, while creating a solid base for a long-lasting shower. The USG DUROCK Shower System is a superior, exceptionally engineered system that is faster and easier to install than traditional mud bed shower construction. This superior shower system starts with the high density, strong, innovative pan.
- Molded high-density, pre-sloped (EPS) 3 lb expanded polystrene shower tray with slim 1 in. perimeter and optimal 2% slope allows for a wider variety of tile shapes and sizes and is ideal for barrier free designs
- Innovative, unique drain and grate design with bonded non-woven fleece on top and bottom of drain bonding flange for better mortar bond and an adjustable grate design that accommodates 1/8 in. to 1 in. thick tile
- Thin, yet durable waterproof, vapor-proof membrane that is easy to install and eliminates unwanted build up at seams and overlaps
- Durable ABS shower tray disk provides solid support under the drain
This system is easy to install, from the novice to the professional this kit makes the project a snap.
This kit includes:
- 32" x 60" Shower Tray
- (2) 48" Shower Curbs
- Drain Assembly Kit
- 4" Square Drain Grate Kit (your choice of finish)
- 36" x 50' (150 SqFt) Durock Waterproof Membrane
- 5" x 50' Durock Waterproof Banding
- (4) Inside Corners
- (2) Outside Corners
- Pipe Seal (4 1/2")
- Mixing Valve Seal (3/4")
Product Information and Installation
Looking for a different size shower kit? Looking for more shower kit options?