The Adjustable Rectangular Bench (BB-ADJR-60 and BB-R26-ADJR) is designed for use in pre-tiled and post-tiled application over UBC approved tile backing systems.
- BB-R26-ADJR adjusts from 19" to 32"
- BB-ADJR-60 adjusts from 33.5" to 60" wide
Both Adjustable Rectangular Benches are suitable for mounting directly to the face of tile substrate (ultimate method), or after finish tile is installed. Wood blocking is not required unless Support Bolts are being used in the installation.
If the unit is expanded beyond 36″ AND/OR an open-ended installation is being considered, BT-17 OR Support Bolts are required!
Using the Support Bolt system allows for a “floating” bench look.
TO DETERMINE SUPPORT REQUIREMENT, are you mounting the bench...
- Wall to wall up to 36″: No additional support required
- Wall to wall up to 63″: 1 BT-17 centered in span OR 2 Support Bolts required
- On back wall and one side wall up to 36″: 1 BT-17 within 6″ of open end OR 2 Support Bolts required
- On back wall and one side wall up to 63″: 3 Support Bolts required
- With no side support up to 36″: 2 Support Bolts required
- With no side support up to 48″: 3 Support Bolts required
- With no side support up to 63″ (max span of BB-ADJR): 4 Supports Bolt required