Firestone PondGard Rubber Liners are a cured single-ply membrane made from an EPDM polymer formulated to be fish and plant friendly.
PREPARATION OF SUBSTRATES:
- Substrates must be clean, dry, smooth and free of sharp edges, fines, loose or foreign materials, oil, grease, and other materials that may damage the geomembrane.
- All roughened surfaces that can damage the geomembrane shall be repaired as specified to offer a smooth substrate.
- All substrate voids greater than 6.3 mm (0.25”) wide shall be properly filled with an acceptable fill material.
METHOD OF APPLICATION:
Firestone PondGard Rubber Liners are to be installed in accordance with current Firestone Specialty Products specifications and details.
- Store away from sources of punctures and physical damage.
- Store away from ignition sources as the liner will burn when exposed to open flame.
1.14 m (0.045”) 1.42kg/m2 (0.29 lb/ft2)
- Take care when moving, transporting, handling, etc. to avoid sources of punctures and physical damage.
- Isolate waste products, such as petroleum products, greases, oils (mineral and vegetable) and animal fats from the liner. Contact Firestone Specialty Products for specific recommendations.
- Refer to material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) for safety information.
Post Consumer Recycled Content: 0% Post Industrial Recycled Content: 0%
Manufacturing Locations: Prescott, AR
Please request full Spec Sheet and MSDS.