With a 3 lbs. density, the molded expanded polystyrene (EPS) shower tray is exceptionally strong, offering greater support for the tile covering in shower applications. Despite its strength, this lightweight shower tray easily cuts with a knife and is dust-free.
- Made of durable prefabricated lightweight expanded polystyrene
- Pre-sloped shower tray allows easier construction of barrier-free showers
- Gradual slope makes tile installation easier
- Includes durable ABS shower tray disk that features an integrated, removable sub floor cutout template
- Simplifies installation/eliminates mud bed shower construction
- No unwanted or unnecessary buildup of the surrounding sub floor
- Shower trays with the center of the drain located less than 4 ft from any wall will have a perimeter thickness of 1 inch. Shower trays with the center of the drain located more than 4 ft from any way will have a perimeter thickness of 1-1/4 in.